In light of the Earth Day 2020 (April 22nd 2020), you are invited to a webinar organised by the Wangari Maathai Institute in collaboration with the Green Belt Movement, on Citizen Action Towards Securing Our Future.
The webinar will be held on Thursday 16th April, 2020 3:00PM-5:00PM.
Speakers (see attachment for speakers profiles)
- Prof. David N. Mungai, Director Wangari Maathai Institute for Peace & Env. Studies
- Marion Kamau, Chairperson, Green Belt Movement
- Matthew Lefler, Manager, Earth Day Africa at Earth Day Network
- Nyawira Gitaka, Cordinator, Earth Day Network, Kenya
- Moderator - Dr. Jane Mutune, Lecturer, Wangari Maathai Institute for Peace & Env. Studies
To join the meeting: https://conference.ke/earth_day_webinar/
*** Use this same link above ^^^^ to TEST your connection prior to the meeting ***
Room Passcode: earthday2020
* Room passcode will be required in order to join the meeting.
If you have never attended a KENET Web Conference meeting before, please watch https://youtu.be/uYYnryIM0Uw
For enquiries about this event contact: Tel. (+254) 714 745 481 Email: email@example.com